Erectile dysfunction can occur for many causes. However, most men do not consult doctor, but prefer to get instant results with the help of various medications. Levitra is one of the most popular ED drugs. But before taking drug or its analogs, you need to carefully study instructions, or even better, consult specialist.
Canadian Pharmacy Levitra Indications
When nerve endings are stimulated, production of nitric oxide occurs, thereby achieving erection. CGMP is activated, which helps to relax smooth muscles and improve blood supply to genital organ.
Important! The main ingredient, which is part of Levitra’s is vardenafil.
Levitra online is used to treat disorders of potency associated with difficulty of achieving and maintaining firm erection.
Brief Instruction for Use
Levitra is taken at least an hour before planned sexual intercourse. On average,generic Levitra begins to perform after 20 minutes. Levitra initial dose is 10 mg. In effect absence, it is permissible to increase it to 20 mg. In some cases, pronounced effect is observed when taking 5 mg.
When using Levitra generics, dosage is selected individually depending on drug chosen.
Important! Levitra pills can be taken in advance. Studies have shown that effect will be pronounced if agent is used five hours before sexual intercourse.
Patients with moderate renal and hepatic impairment should be taken Levitra in dosage of 10 mg, gradually increasing dose, if no side effects occur.
Take the drug no more than once a day. The product is compatible with alcoholic beverages, but in some cases Levitra effect may appear later.
Levitra is well tolerated and rarely causes side effects. To minimize this factor, it is necessary to carefully study instruction.
The list of contraindications includes the following conditions:
- hypersensitivity to Levitra components;
- reception of nitrogen donors and nitrates;
- hereditary degenerative diseases of retina;
- recently suffered heart attack or stroke;
- limitation of sexual activity because of heart pathology;
- arterial hypotension;
- severe liver diseases;
- hemodialysis at initial stage of kidney disease.
Levitra is not recommended to be taken on empty stomach in case of peptic ulcer and increased tendency to bleeding.
Canadian Levitra Side Effects
As a rule, if dosage is kept, Levitra does not cause side effects.
The instructions give side effects that can be observed in men:
- increased sweating and feeling of heat;
- decrease in visual acuity;
- sleep disorders and headache;
- general malaise;
- nasal bleeding;
- stomach ache;
- rash, erythema;
- allergic reactions;
- shortness of breath, nasal congestion;
- dry mouth, nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting;
- palpitation, tachycardia, angina pectoris.
The listed side effects manifest themselves in mild form and eventually pass. However, it is worth remembering possible Levitra overdose. In this case, symptomatic therapy is performed.
Levitra Interactions with Other Drugs
Before you start taking Levitra, you need to get information what medicines can influence Levitra effect.
Some features of taking Levitra with other medicines:
- It is not recommended to take Levitra simultaneously with Erythromycin, as it doubles vardenafil concentration;
- Levitra is incompatible with Nicorandil;
- Rionavir disrupts liver cells metabolism and almost doubles half-life. Therefore, recommended Levitra dose is not more than 10 mg;
- Levitra is not recommended for use with ketoconazole, since it increases concentration of components fourfold;
- The process of vardenafil elimination is significantly slowed down by use of drugs that suppress HIV protease.
- Careful studies of vardenafil compatibility and nitrates have not been conducted, therefore it is forbidden to take Levitra and its analogs with nitrates.